Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our awesome guests

So I love having McCall and India here! We are having so much fun and they came for a perfect week.  Tyler has been really busy so they have been awesome company! We have been doing so many things that I feel like I am a tourist. Haha.  We went to the PCC yesterday and today we went to the swap meet and Hanauma Bay.  It was an awesome day and I think I will let the pics speak for themselves. Oh, and Tayden LOVES his auntie India and uncle McCall!!!!! 

 This was on our walk to the beach on Sunday.  It was absolutely gorgeous!

This is how McCall likes to play with the Tayd-ster.
We spent yesterday at the Polynesian Cultural Center and we all loved it! 

Silly boys...I don't even know what they are doing. 

Playing the stick game in Aotearoa (New Zealand).  This picture doesn't quite show it but we actually did pretty good and we had a lot of fun.


Eating shave ice after walking around the Aloha stadium swap meet.  

India decided that his pants would make a great hat.  I think he agrees.  

We dragged him around the most of the island but he was such a great sport and was super happy!

At Hanauma Bay we buried him in the sand and he thought it was hilarious!!! we did too :)


"Where did my chubby legs go?! hahaha"
Gotta love those chubby cheeks! 

We love the beach!!!

Here is McCall showin' off the guns to all the ladies at the beach...pretty impressive I'd say. 



He loves biting his lips.                                                   Our exhausted lil' guy after our long day.


This is the tiny gecko I found in the bathroom as I was about to give Tayden a bath.  I didn't take the time to take a picture of the gigantic cockroach I killed an hour later.  After chasing it around the kitchen I smashed that sucker with a shoe and flushed him down the toilet!

Hope you are all having a great April!!! 
TLt and M and I



1 comment: