Monday, September 10, 2012

July in September

We made it back to Hawaii!!! Our summer was amazing!  I'm sorry that it has been forever since I posted but we were having too much fun hanging out with family and friends.  So to catch some of you up I posted some more pictures from when we were in Boise in July and August.

Tayden loves the trampoline.  

Here is Tayden playing Peek-a-boo with me over and under the table. 
 "I found you!"

"Where did you go?"

"AH! There you are again!!!" :)

Tayden got lots of lovin' in Idaho!


Here is his first haircut! Well it was more like a trim to prevent him from having a mullet.  He was easily entertained by my dad's vibrating toothbrush :) thanks dad!


His first word was "ball!" I wonder why?

Momma's boy!
One day while sitting on the counter he reached over and took a huge bite out of a nectarine followed up by a huge bite out of a plum.. This kiddo can ALWAYS eat!

He sleeps on a pillow at night and loves it.  Normally he is on his stomach with his bum straight up in the air :) Pillows are basically his kryptonite. 

This is Papanua's favorite way to hold Taters. 

Tayd is a very curious little guy and loves to pull lids off of things...
and put them back on! 

While in Boise we had an early first birthday for him  

at which he had absolutely no idea what to do with the cake.  He has learned not to play with his food and all of a sudden we want him to destroy the cake...ya it didn't happen. 
So Tyler helped him out, 
but even after that...he still wan't too sure. :)

So I had to throw these up here because I'm proud of them.  This was my summer crafting project.  I painted all of these wooden dolls for fun.  The boys above are mainly super heroes and below are princesses and fairies! They are for our kids to play with in the future.  

GMA and GPA-this one is for you.  You gave Tayden this outfit and it sooooo cute, but it is veeeeerrrrry white.  Tayden and white don't get along very well but I wanted you to see him in it....so here you go :)

This was way back when Tayden needed the assistance of his trusty lion.  My dad loved taking Tayden on an adventure out to the mailbox to get the mail.  

So here ends our adventure in Boise but there is more.  I will post on our trip to Sandpoint hopefully in the next couple of days.  Hope you all had a great summer!
TLt

1 comment: