Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo dump!

We (usually just I) take so many pictures! So I tried to get some of the best ones without leaving any out.  ENJOY!
This is how Tyler attempted to feed Tayden. Needless to say that it didn't last too long.


I don't think I ever said that Tayden can sit...Tayden can sit! The pillow is there because sometimes he gets so excited he  falls over. Silly kid. 

We went and hiked to the Maka pu'u lighthouse on the south shore.  The coolest thing was that we saw whales! We would have taken pictures but they were so far away.  We saw about 8 of them come out of the water.  Sometimes it was just a fin and other times their upper body would come out of the water or "breach." I can now cross it off of my bucket list.  It was amazing!


Our little Tator Tot can FLY!!! And he absolutely loves it!


The walk to the lighthouse wore Tayden out :)


We decided he has officially outgrown this :)

He was sitting up and I went into the other room to grab something. When I came back out this is what I found. :) Good thing the pillow was there.

He loves his books!

This is his new booster seat! He was too big for his bumbo/bimbo chair.  He loves this one.  We don't really have a place to feed him so we sit on the floor...island style :)

This was one of the days it rained and rained and rained.  We were both so tired of being inside so we sat right outside our door and enjoyed the storm while staying dry.  

Tayden has recently earned the new nicknames: Sprinkler (he spits all the time) and bulldog/bullpup (because of those chubby cheeks.)

Don't know what he is thinking about but he is confused about something. Maybe I looked funny or something. 

This is his "I'm so cool" pose. Don't know where he got it but we love it!

Gotta love the chubby, baby food covered face!

He hit the spoon while I was feeding him and it landed right on nose. He thought it was hilarious!


We love Nike :)

Riding the carousel at the mall on a rainy day.  We went with our amazing friends, the Smarts.  We watched their two kids while they went glow in the dark mini-golfing and then they watched Tayden while we went.  It was an awesome was to do date night!

Just wanted to share some of our fun times with you.  Hope you like the pics as much as we do!
TLt

No comments:

Post a Comment