Friday, March 30, 2012

Our blue-eyed boy

So life continues to be great here in the islands.  We go on a walk/run every morning, play outside in the afternoon, and enjoy the beach a couple times a week.  Tyler didn't have school on Monday because it was a Hawaiian holiday...Thank you Prince Kuhio! We all went to the beach and Tayden actually played in the water for a while.  He is starting to like it more and more.  While playing in the sand he only got one handful of sand.  He loves the beach. 
So I took Tayden to go see the volleyball girls I coached last year.  They ran up to me and all gave me the biggest hugs while yelling "coach Lauren!"  I felt so loved but soon Tayden took all of the attention.  They all fell in love with him! They loved his gorgeous blue eyes ( They are all Polynesian so they have brown, which I think are gorgeous) his blond hair, and his chubby legs.  He smiled at all of them and giggled as he was passed around from one girl to the next.  All of the girls volunteered to babysit :)  They are the greatest girls and I miss coaching them.  It was a fun experience. 

So peaceful :)

He loves playing with the water while the tub is filling up.  He tries to grab it. I wonder how long it will take him to figure it out. :)

This is his water-proof book...which is more like slobber-proof. 

He isn't crawling yet but just for fun we put his knees under him.  He loved it but eventually got tired and fell over.  He keeps getting stronger every day but we don't need to baby-proof all of the apartment quite yet.  

Have a wonderful Aloha Friday!
TLt

1 comment: